Monday, June 7, 2010

delusions

in a world of blinding fluorescent lights
i was drowning in a sea of gray faces
pushed and shoved around without direction
only silence fills the empty spaces

frantically reaching out, i screamed your name
but my voice was drowned out by the storm
and though you're just a beautiful delusion
even the jealous wind snatched away your form

the rain chills me to my bones but still
i embraced it, gladly let it drench my skin
cause it's the only way to hide my tears
and camouflage the breaking heart within

frantically reaching out, i screamed in pain
but my voice was drowned out by the storm
and though love is just a beautiful illusion
the dreamer wakes and the magic is gone

2 comments:

  1. Sharon Darling~ are you fine?
    cheer~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i'm fine sweetie ^^. it's just a poem. thank you for your concern though ^^

    ReplyDelete