Monday, May 3, 2010

date night

went on a 'date' today with my bluetooth buddy ^^. it was awesome. making jokes about my exes and other people's choice of clothes or food ><.

honestly, all the jokes about my exes makes me realise just how over them i am cause i'm strong enough to laugh at myself for ever being with them in the first place.

then we had a roaring time watching tina fey and steve carell's 'date night'. we laughed through out the whole movie. i think i almost died of suffocation a few times >< but it would have been a happy death. haha

after the movie, we went hunting for a suitable present. bluetooth buddy couldn't stop laughing at VB as we passed him a few times. at least that gayfuck is useful for something XD

today was good ^^ i came out feeling tired yet somehow refreshed. life is good ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment