Saturday, May 8, 2010

core

i'm fairly open minded but sometimes that means that i'm susceptable to bad influences and i'm also a known daydreamer. it's hard to keep my mind on earth when i'm you're an air sign ><. but the few things that keep me grounded and on the straight path is my strong belief in karma. my father is a roman catholic but he never forced his belief on us. he gave us a choice since the very begining and guided us with reasoning. he said something that i would never forget. i've made that one statement of his as my core-my whole life is lived in light of this.

my father said, "whatever you do in life, whatever decisions you make, make sure you'll be able to face your conscience after. you don't need religion or whatsoever as long as you are guided by your conscience."

that's the only thing that keeps me moving forward come hell or high water. that's the only way i survive and i think that's a good way to life...don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment